Getting There: Fly to Quito (UIO), Ecuador. From there, you’ll take a 30 minute flight to Coca. Once in Coca you’ll take a 90 minute motorized canoe to the dock to board your ship.
Itineraries: Trip options range from 4 days/3 nights to 8 days/7 nights.
I recommend at least one week if Quito and this cruise are the only areas you’re planning to visit. 10-14+ days if you’re planning to visit other cities in Ecuador or the Galapagos islands.
Things To Do
Nature Walks and Rainforest Excursions
Kayaking and Canoeing
Weather and When to Go
During the year, temperatures range between 79°F to 95°F (26°C to 35°C). Ecuador’s location at the equator, results in the sunrise and sunset occuring at the same time every day; avoiding the need to ever adjust for Daylight Savings Time. For the same reason, the Ecuadorian rainforest only experiences two main seasons: the cooler dry season (June-September) and the warmer wet season (October-May). Regardless of the season, guests visiting the rainforest should expect to experience sudden showers.
Cruise Cost Includes
- Onboard accommodations.
- All meals onboard.
- Scheduled excursions according to the itinerary.
- Certified naturalist local guides.
- Coffee station (unlimited supply of water, coffee, and tea).
- Boots, rain ponchos, water bottle, face masks, suite amenities.
- Personal protective equipment (Biosafety).
- Exclusive access to our VIP Lounge in Coca city (before and after the cruise).
- Motorized canoe transfers when arriving on our recommended flights.
- Private & personalized assistance for Quito – Coca – Quito flights at both airports when arriving on our recommended flights
Cruise Cost Does Not Include
- Air ticket Quito – Coca – Quito, USD 250.00 net per person. (*1, *2, *3)
- Contribution to local communities. (*3, *4)
- PCR test
- Transfers to and from Quito’s airport.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Gratuities. (*5)
- Wi-Fi Internet. (*6)
- Other unspecified services.
Checkout their special offers page for discounted rates.